Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day Of 1st Grade

Wow! Seriously…1st grade? My baby girl is growing entirely too fast. She was super excited about the first day of school and seeing all of her friends. She has several friends in her class that she already knew, and many new sweet ones too. Her teacher, Ms. Burk, had a baby this summer and will not be back until Sept.13th. That’s ok though, because i’ve heard she’s worth the wait. Raelee is so excited to have her….and so am I! Here is what my baby girl looked like on her BIG day. I’ve decided to take a pic each school year with her holding up the grade she’s in by the front door. It will be so fun to look back at after 12 years : )

DSC03815 DSC03816DSC03817 DSC03818 DSC03819 Besties…Jenni, Raelee and MadelynDSC03820 Anna Claire and RaeleeDSC03822 Getting settled in the new room.

Raelee, I hope you have a fantastic year. I am so proud of you, and know you will do great. You continue to bless me everyday, and remind me of God’s greatness. I love you will my whole heart ~ Love Mommy

0 comments: