Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome 2010

This year, mom and dad watched Raelee, Colton, and Alyssa, so that us "adults" could go enjoy a nice meal for New Years Eve. We had dinner at Copeland's with Kevin, Alisha, Lisa and Randall. We got done early, so we decided to go listen to a band that some friends of ours play in, at El Dorado. We showed our age by leaving before midnight, and made it home before the ball dropped! It was a nice evening out with some great company. Grandmother, PawPaw, and the kids had a dance party and watched fireworks. PawPaw fed them ice cream and had them chanting.."PawPaw is the king, he gives us ice cream!" I think a fun night was had by all : )
Alisha, Lisa and MeMe and my beautiful sis-n-law, AlishaMe and my little brother, Kevin. He is a NUT...sometimes a fruitcake, but mostly a nut!Me and my sweet LisaI love to torture him, and make him take pics : )

2009 was a great year, through the good, bad and the ugly. Here are just a few highlights that come to mind about the past year:

Raelee played Soccer and LOVED it

Brad made Driver on the Fire Department

I had one of my best years in Real Estate to date

Raelee had to be admitted to the hospital for 24hrs for the Rotavirus

Colton has his tonsils and adenoids taken out, and became a whole new child

Raelee started Kindergarten and has the best teacher. She LOVES it

Colton started Mothers-Day-Out and loves his teachers too

We sold our house, moved into a rent house, and are in the middle of construction on our new one in St. Charles Place

We spent alot of time with family and friends this year, and can not wait to spend even more in 2010.

We made some new friends, and rekindled with some old ones

Those are just few...I would be here all night telling you all my favorite memories.We have been so blessed with everything this past year, and thank everyone that helped make it possible. My parents are such a huge help, and I couldn't do the things I do without you. I am so proud of my kids and everything they are growing up to be. May all of you continued to be blessed in 2010!

0 comments: