Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Raelee and Mimi : )

My sweet girl turned 6 years old! I can not believe it has been that long since I first held that precious baby in my arms, smelled that yummy baby smell, felt her soft, sweet skin, and fell in love with her in an instant. These last 6 years have been some of the most amazing and rewarding years of my life and I can't wait for many more to come. I love you baby girl : ) Birthday hat at school and special doughnut birthday treats! Also, the day after Raelee, we celebrate Mimi's birthday. We had a special "girls only" birthday dinner at Copeland's Saturday night for Mimi and Raelee. It was fun to get the girls together to celebrate the oldest and youngest of 4 generations.
Mimi and RaeleeMe and my girlAlisha and AlyssaGrandmother and her girls

The Group - Ms. Margie, Mom, Raelee, Alyssa, Mimi, Me, Alisha, and Aunt Peggy

Mimi, we love you so much. We are so lucky to have such an amazing woman of God and Christian example in our life. I don't think you can ever know how much you truly mean to all of us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments: