Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

My beautiful mommy's birthday was Wednesday, and the whole gang got together for dinner at Logan's (minus Dylan). With 7 adults, one 5 yr old and two 2 yr olds, dinner is always going to be interesting. I have to say, they were all very good....especially since you can throw peanuts on the floor. That's 30mins of entertainment in itself!

Grandmother and the 3 little monkeys: Raelee, Alyssa and ColtonMy sweet family : Kevin, Dad, Mom and MeMom with Me and my "little" brother KevinMom with daughter-n-law Alisha, and son-n-law BradThe Whole Family including Mimi : )

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom, that is my best friend as well. She is the most giving and caring person that you could possibly ever meet. She is an amazing Grandmother and I couldn't have made it this far without her. To have 4 generations of girls is so much fun, and I love passing on traditions to Raelee. I could write books on how wonderful she is and how much I love her.....but, I think she already knows! I love you so much Mom. You are my mommy, friend, never ending listener, great advice giver, and a fabulous Grandmother. We all love you soooo much.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments: