Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I’m Baaaaack!

I have been a VERY bad blogger lately. I went from documenting everything my children did, to taking a 3 month hiatus. Now, I look back, and wish I would have never stopped, because I love looking back and reading all of the fun things we do together. I’m committing myself to get back to blogging, but I don’t think I can make up the last 3 months. So, here are some highlights just to get you caught up with the Johnsons : )DSC06034Raelee and Brad went on their first “Daddy Daughter Dance” with her Girl Scouts. It was a Hollywood theme, and they had a blast!

DSC06467 Easter

DSC06503Grandmother and Pawpaw’s pool is opened!

DSC06545DSC06589 Colton started “WeeBall” and Brad is coaching his team...The Bulls. I see MANY baseball games in my future with these two : )

DSC06602 Raelee finished out first grade with Straight A’s ALL year in grades and in conduct. I am so proud of that baby girl. She had a fabulous year!

DSC06813 She also bridged from a Daisy Girl Scout to a Brownie : )

DSC06888 Colton graduated from PreK-3 at Ellerbe, and will be there one more year for PreK-4. I am so thankful for such a fabulous place to watch my children grow, and prepare them for “big kid” school.

Those are just a few of the great things that the Johnsons have been working on. Soccer, school,WeeBall, Girl Scouts and lots of birthday parties and play dates….that pretty much sums up March, April and May. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and friends, and precious memories to share with all of them.

0 comments: