Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hagedorn Family Christmas

After we played with all the new toys for a while, we headed over to Grandmother and Pawpaw’s for Christmas and lunch. Dad made his famous ribs, which were perfect. I was so glad to finally have an appetite! Mom and Dad had taken us on our Great Wolf Lodge vacation, so we were NOT expecting to be opening presents. They just can not help themselves : )  The kids had a blast and loved everything they got!

DSC05188 DSC05187 DSC05189DSC05192 Now THAT’S how you enjoy Pawpaw’s ribs : )DSC05193DSC05196 Roxie likes her new toy that Raelee got her from Santa Shop.DSC05200The girls hard at work making their new friends beautiful.DSC05204DSC05205 DSC05206Brad had to go to the fire station, so it was just me and two tired kiddos. We had a fabulous day, and it was nice to just come home, cuddle up in their new sleeping bags (thank you Burrows) and watch Toy Story 3 (thank you Aunt Alisha & Uncle Kevin). I am so blessed with such an amazing family and friends. I am one lucky girl. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas…..I know I did : )

0 comments: