Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday My Angel

 DSC03312 DSC03313 Where do I even begin. Colton was the last little piece to complete our family 3 years ago. He is so loving and full of life. He is full throttle and full of energy ALL day, then in a blink, he can crash. He has turned very silly and loves telling jokes and making silly faces. He likes Toy Story and is still fascinated with trains. He usually has a train of some sort in his hands at all times. He loves his big sister, and will let her teach him all day. (and she loves having a little student!) Sometimes he thinks he is as old as her, just because he is as big…lol  He likes to test her, and knows exactly how to push her buttons. Hmmm….sounds like another little brother that I know ; )

He is definitely a momma’s boy, and momma don’t mind ; ) I love to snuggle with him and watch him sleep. He has grown so fast this past year, and my baby is now a boy. He will now go with anyone anywhere, and likes to take adventures with daddy. He is an outdoor boy for sure!

Colton, I love you so much and you melt my heart with those big brown eyes and pouty lips. I want to hold you in my arms forever. Thank you for all of the “ I love you” hugs that you give me during the day. You are mommy’s baby boy and hope you have a wonderful birthday. Happy 3rd Birthday Colt Man…..I love you!

0 comments: