Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation Day

This day snuck up on me WAY to fast! I was so choked up all morning on the way to drop Raelee off at school. I can’t believe I was just dropping her off for her first day, and today she is graduating Kindergarten. I feel like I will blink and she will be graduating high school. She has grown up so fast right before my eyes. It is amazing the sweet friends she has made, and the love she has for her precious teacher. We couldn’t have asked for a better year. Her graduation ceremony was so sweet. She was such a little lady singing all the songs, and the cutest little motions. Of course they played a slide show and made all of the parents boo hoo!

p.s…Colton played with my camera and the settings were messed up. The pics look a little fuzzy : (

DSC03026  DSC03073DSC03075 DSC03078 He is so proud of his sissy : )DSC03035 DSC03042 DSC03045 DSC03047 DSC03061 DSC03066 Grancee and GrandmotherDSC03067 DSC03068 DSC03072 The wonderful Mrs. Burton!

Raelee, words can not tell you how incredibly proud we are. You walked in the first day so brave, and never looked back. You made many new friends, and some very special memories. You are becoming such a little lady with such love for life. We look forward to seeing all the great things you do. WE LOVE YOU!

0 comments: