Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Bit Behind

It has been a bit crazy in the Johnson household, to say the least. We have been living out of boxes, waiting to close on our house for the last few weeks, and FINALLY did. We are living in a rent house and started construction on our new house. The kids love the temporary house, and have had no problems adjusting. It's pretty nice being smack dab in the middle of town again. I can be at Target in no time!
Raelee just had her first "friend" sleepover with her friend Emmie. She had an absolute blast. They have missed each other since they are at different schools.
Colton is doing so good at MDO. He loves his class and his sweet teachers.
We just finished up soccer season and we are heading into Cheerleading...woohoo! I'm excited to help coach Raelee's squad and hopes she loves it as much as I do : )
We have just been truly blessed and thankful for everything that has fallen in place lately. Real Estate has been wonderful to me, and I have a brand new subdivision that I am marketing myself. Everyone is healthy and life is good!

Now to get back on track with the blogging world : )

0 comments: