Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back To MDO

Colton started back to Mother's Day Out on Tuesday. These days I live for Tuesdays and Thursdays...ha! It's funny how those 4 1/2 hours fly by though. He loves Ellerbe and his new teachers. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful place to send him. He did walk around looking for Raelee though, because this is the first time he's been without her being there too.
Ready with all his Thomas the Train gear!I love you Colton, and I can't believe how fast you are growing. Just yesterday I was carrying you around all day in a sling attached to me. You've begun to spread your wings and decided that places are o.k. away from mommy. You're catching up with your big sis, but you'll always be my little baby boy. Those big brown eyes and squishy cheeks melt my heart. Your special hugs and "I love you mommy" 's will never get old. I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful year!

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Don't do these often, but left you an award on my holiday blog....tonight!